About the Company
Forever Floral proudly serves the Coon Rapids area. We have been family owned and operated for over 43 years... We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. Our award winning designers are here to fulfill all of your floral needs.
Specializing in all areas of design such as weddings, special events, sympathy tributes and much more. If there is any way we can personalize an arrangement for you let us know for example: maybe adding in golf balls and tees for a golfer or using outdoorsy woodsy items for someone that likes to hunt or fish... Other occasions that are perfect for flowers are birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, thank you or just to say I love you or I care. Our diverse product lines compliment any occasion our customers may wish to express from balloons, candy, green and blooming plants, collectables, silk floral arrangments and hundreds of fresh floral varieties.
You will find our exceptional service and quality products exciting as well as refreshing. Meet our award winning designers. Jackie 34 years of design experience. Master Designer, won many awards on state and national level. Most recently 2009,2012,2014 Minnesota State Designer of the Year. 2009,2012,2014 1st and 2nd Place National Designer of the Year. Cindy, 28 years of design experience. Senior Designer, won many awards. Most recently Designer of the year 2003,2015. Heidi, 29 years of design experience. Master Designer, won many awards most recently 1st place in the 2012 Minnesota designer of the year competition and 2nd place for designer of the year 2016. Randi, 12 years of design experience most recently took 1st place for designer of the year in 2018 and 3rd place in 2016. Our other very talented designers would include Tiffany AIFD, Mindy 17 years design experience and award winning designer and Caitlin award winning designer along with Jessica, Carol, Meghan and Elly. Together this power packed design team has over 200 years of combined experience!!!
LET FOREVER FLORAL BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE FOR FLOWERS, OUR CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS #1!!! : )
11427 Foley Blvd
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, and from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop serves the following areas in Minnesota
- Brooklyn Center
- Brooklyn Park
- Coon Rapids
- Ham Lake
- Spring Lake Park
- Twin Cities Metro Area.
Specialty Services Provided
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- Tropicals Plants
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Extensive gift line Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information,
please call us directly at (800)481-9003.
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasant one.
Forever Floral 11427 Foley Blvd. Coon Rapids, MN 55448
A local delivery fee of $7.95 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.) U.S. orders must be received before 3:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery.
Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day. We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. We only make funeral deliveries on Sundays. Other deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day. We will also make funeral deliveries on some holidays when the store is closed. Please call our shop to arrange.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country.
Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting customer privacy.
Information We Collect
- If you open an account on our site or make a purchase, we need your contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address to complete your transaction.
- When you visit our website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our users demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve our users.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
- When opening an account or making a purchase, you have an opportunity to opt-in or opt-out from receiving emails from us. If you opt-in to receive information from us, we may use your purchase history, contact information and other registration information to provide you with more relevant information and email content. We may send emails to our users regarding changes in our services or other information we believe will be of interest to our users. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can send us an email with the subject line no emails or reply to our email with the subject line no emails.
- We may share aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns and related site information with other businesses, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- We may share your information with Teleflora and other reputable vendors for the purpose of sending out special offers via email and/ or in connection with the services provided by our site such as the delivery of flowers. Your information will not be shared for any other purpose and will be kept secured.
- We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- All user credit card information is securely communicated using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions.
- All user information stored on our server is stored in an encrypted format. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
- If this site contains any links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Changes to Privacy Statement; Consent
- We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You should check this page periodically for changes. By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by us as described in this Privacy Statement.
Questions and Comments
- We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement.